Nawazuddin Siddiqui breaks his silence on the allegation made by his ex-wife, For many days, a controversy has been becoming increasingly viral on social media regarding Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s family. Which was started by Nawazuddin’s ex-wife Aaliya Siddiqui.
Aaliya (Anjali Kishor Pandey) had leveled many allegations against Nawazuddin Siddiqui, like assault, rape, and not letting her enter with two children in the house at night. Nawazuddin is keeping silent till now, but when things started getting worse and his career started getting stained, people in India are such that after listening to one side of the story, they start judging the person even without knowing everything. And especially the social media, which specializes in spreading such objectionable, incomplete news. Never leave a single chance to stain the life of a good person. When a man coming from a small section starts rising high on the strength of his hard work without any controversy, some people do not like their happiness and want to suppress the rising star out of jealousy.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui broke his silence and revealed more about this controversy through social media. what happens sometimes what we are shown is not always and everything true, What is going on in a man’s life, what he is going through, no one cares, just people have to enjoy, So Nawazuddin Siddiqui shared with his Instagram handle that all the allegations leveled against him are baseless. He wrote
I am termed as a bad guy everywhere because of my silence The reason I have kept quiet is because all this tamasha will somewhere be read by my small children.
Social media platforms, the press, and a bunch of people are really enjoying my character assassination on the basis of one-sided and manipulated videos.
There are few points, I would like to express –
- First of all, me and Aaliya have not lived together for several years, we are already divorced, but we definitely had an understanding only for our kids.
- Does anyone know, why my kids are in India and not attending school for 45 days, where in the school is sending me letters everyday that it’s been too long an absence. My kids have been made hostage for past 45 days & are missing their schooling in Dubai.
- She had abandoned the kids in Dubai for the last 4 months before calling them here on the pretext of demanding money. On average, she has been paid approx. 10 lakhs per month for the past 2 years and 5-7 lakhs per month before moving to Dubai with my children, excluding school fees, medical expenses, travel, and other leisure activities. I have also financed her three films, which have cost me crores of rupees, just to help her set up an income stream since she is the mother of my kids. She was given luxurious cars for my kids, but she sold them and spent the money on herself. I have also bought a lavish sea-facing apartment in Versova, Mumbai, for my children. Aaliya was made the co-owner of the said apartment, as my kids are small. I have given my children an apartment in Dubai, where she is also living comfortably. She only wants more money, so she has filed numerous cases against me and my mother. It’s her routine, she has done the same in the past too and withdraws the case when she is paid as per her demand.
- Whenever my children came to India during their vacation, they used to stay with their grandmother only. How could anyone throw them out of the house. I myself was not in the house during that time. Why didn’t she make a video of being thrown out, whereas she makes videos of every random thing?
- She has dragged the kids into this drama, and she is doing all this to simply blackmail me, malign my reputation, and spoil my career to fulfill her illegitimate demands.
- Last but not least, any parent on this planet will never want their kids to miss out on their studies or hamper their future, they will always try to give them the best of the best possible things. Whatever I earn today is all for both my kids, and no one can change this. I love Shora & Yani and i will go to any extent to secure their well being and their future. I will continue to place my faith in the Judiciary.
“Love is not to hold one back , but to let one fly in the right direction, Thank you.“Sourcce: Nawazuddin Siddiqui Instagram
Read Important Content:
- Bholaa Trailer Out Now: Bholaa Makers Are Present A Power Packed Trailer
- Rajkummar Rao Movie “BHEED” 1st Glimpse Shared By Filmmakers Movie Releasing on 24th March
- Shahrukh Khan Movie Pathaan Break the Record of Baahubali 2: The Conclusion
Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Google News
For the latest Bollywood news, entertainment exclusives, gossip, movie reviews, and more, follow the Baapofmovies website and YouTube channel, or head to our social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram!