Here is the Pathaan Movie Review, Shahrukh Khan Action and a Thriller spy-universe movie Pathaan is released on January 25, 2023. It was directed and written by Siddharth Anand, with a screenplay by Shridhar Raghavan, and produced by Aditya Chopra. Distributed by Yashraj Films, the lead cast is Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, John Abraham, and Salman Khan has a special appearance as a Tiger. The music is composed by Vishal, Shekhar, the cinematography is by Satchith Paulose, and the film is edited by Aarif Sheikh. Movie’s running time is 146 minutes.
Pathaan Movie Details
|Release date||25th January 2023|
|Story by||Siddharth Anand|
|Produced by||Aditya Chopra|
|Yash Raj Films|
|Edited by||Aarif Sheikh|
|Music by||Vishal Dadlani & Shekhar Ravjiani,|
|Screenplay by||Shridhar Raghavan|
|Dialogue by||Abbas Tyrewala|
|Casting By||Shanoo Sharma|
|Costume Design by||Mamta Anand, Niharika Jolly, Shaleena Nathani|
|Distributed by||Yash Raj Films|
|Animation Department||Radhakrishnan Acharya(storyboard artist), Bobby Kasimedha (animator)|
|Languages||Hindi/ Tamil/ Telugu|
|Budget||₹ 250 Cr|
- Shah Rukh Khan (Pathaan, Raw Agent)
- Deepika Padukone
- John Abraham (Jim Kartoos, outfit X’s Head)
- Ashutosh Rana (Colonel Sunil Luthra)
- Gautam Rode
- Dimple Kapadia
- Siddhant Ghegadmal(Undercover COP)
- Shaji Choudhary
- Gavie Chahal (Captain Abrar)
- Salman Khan (Avinash Singh Rathore , “Tiger” in a Cameo Role)
Somewhere in a city in India, there is a family who lives happily, One day, suddenly, his parents become victims of an incident in a terror attack, and he loses his parents at a very young age. The house where the child and his parents used to live has now become a terrorist base, who does not work on contract but only for its own purposes. A child who lost his parents at a very young age, eager to avenge them, Growing up, he is assigned a soldier in India and goes on a secret mission, then after he goes missing. No one knows anything about him, whether he is alive or dead.
Then one day the RAW agency receives an email that mentions a red flag. The email was sent by the head of a terrorist group called “Outfit X.” who probably plan to create a big conspiracy in India. Then there is the entry of this Indian spy (undercover agent) , whose name is Pathaan, and the action sequence begins from here.
Pathaan Movie Review
There was a lot of hype about it, and many people thought that the movie was going to waste, but it is not at all. It is shown in the movie what a patriot can do for his country. Shahrukh’s entry is amazing. Deepika looks so stunning john is looking cool as a villain, Salman Khan cameo adds charm to the movie. With the arrival of Salman, comedy also started, which did not show any unnecessary fall in the movie.
Pathaan Critics Review
Overall, all the visual effects were amazing. Background music was awesome, and the fighting scene, action sequences, and dialogue were all sensational.
Shahrukh Khan made a comeback after 4 years, fully justified, Controlled everything very well. It will not feel like you are forced to watch a movie, The movie will completely connect the audience, Will recommend guys to watch this full of action packed, Bit suspense and thrilled movie The real purpose of Spy has been shown by the director Siddharth Anand.
Shah Rukh Khan’s action, Deepika Padukone’s hot look, John Abraham’s cool dude villain dialogue, and Salman Khan’s entry are all amazing. Everyone has contributed to the movie with full enthusiasm.
Shah Rukh Khan Character In Pathaan
Shahrukh Khan, who will be playing a character of a spy, will be seen doing a different kind of action that he has not done in his entire film career. It will be a high-octane action film and It is shown in this movie what the soldier’s heart feels toward his country. The story of a soldier who can die for his country when the time comes is shown in this movie.
Deepika Padukone Character In Pathaan
Deepika Padukone, She is looking so hot and stunning, in fact, that she is also playing the role of a soldier and is ready to set the screen on fire with her action move.
John Abraham Character In Pathaan
This is the first time we have seen such a handsome hunk villain as John Abraham, who will be seen playing a negative role in Pathaan. John Abraham is looking very cool in the movie, he plays the character of the hero, but the character of the villain also he’s looking more attractive in this film.
Dimple Kapadia and Ashutosh Rana both played important roles and did justice to their characters. It could be the biggest film of 2023, as its craze seems to be among fans.
How much the budget of Pathaan?
Pathaan movie made with a budget of ₹ 250 Cr.
Pathaan movie is going to be a hit or flop?
Pathaan is a most awaited movie, according to some updates this movie 98% chance to be blog bluster and rest 2% chance to be flop.
How much Pathaan can earn on it’s first day?
According to some updates This movie may collect Rs.50-60 Cr on its first day.
People Like To Read This Also:
- Sara Ali Khan Upcoming Movie Ae Watan Mere Watan Officially Announced by Makers
- Kranti Day 1 Advance Booking Report
- Pathaan Day 1 Advance Booking Report
Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Google News
For the latest Bollywood news, entertainment exclusives, gossip, movie reviews, and more, follow the Baapofmovies website and YouTube channel, or head to our social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram!